Thanks for your interest in purchasing from LINKHORN RECORDS! When you shop with us, you get a fully integrated, private and secure means of shopping for Twang Music online. And using Linkhorn Records' online store is intuitive and easy! For detailed information on ordering and related topics just click on the areas below.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can reach Linkhorn Records' customer service by e-mail, regular mail, or telephone.
REGULAR MAIL: P.O. Box 90024, 1488 Queen St. W., Toronto, ON, M6K 1L0, Canada
We are available to answer your phone calls Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00 pm EST
How to Shop Online
Linkhorn.com is a secure site utilizing SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for secure transmission of your order information. Our sincere thanks for your support and trust. Following are the details on how to order online:
- When you visit the Welcome To The Record Shop page and find an item you are interested in, click on the item and you will be taken to the individual CD or Goods page within The Record Shop where the product is described in detail.
- If you wish to buy an item, then just click on the ADD TO CART button, and it will automatically be placed in your Shopping Cart.
- Following are the ways to make changes to your Shopping Cart:
- To change quantities, enter a new quantity in the QUANTITY text box.
- To delete items, change the number in the QUANTITY text box to '0'.
- To update your cart info, click UPDATE or click anywhere outside of the QUANTITY BOX.
- Once you are sure that your order is correct and you wish to place an order, click CHECKOUT to proceed through the checkout process
- You will arrive next at the Checkout: Shipping page where we collect your name, phone, e-mail address and shipping address so that we can determine the shipping costs and taxes (if applicable). Once you have provided the requested information, you may place your order in 1 of 2 ways
- Mail Order (see details below under MAIL ORDER)
- Secure Checkout
- If you select Secure Checkout then you will be taken to the Payments page where you presented with your order total, including shipping and taxes, and you will be asked to provide your credit card details, billing address (if different than your shipping address), and any special instructions for your order. If you are satisfied with all of the information you may click on CONTINUE CHECKOUT button to be taken to the Review Order page
- The Review Order page gives you a last opportunity to review your order. Once you are satisfied that the order is correct, then click SEND ORDER. An Order Confirmation message will be sent to you to acknowledge that the order has been approved and is being processed by Linkhorn.
How to Shop by Mail Order
The Mail Order process is the same as the regular credit card purchase process (see How to Shop Online above) until you reach the Checkout: Shipping page. At this page, if you click on Mail Order you will be taken to a printable Mail Order page that will include the following:
If you wish to add special order instructions, then type them under the title "Special Order Instructions" before printing the sheet or write in on the sheet after you have printed it.
- Your full name
- Shipping address
- Billing address (if different than shipping address)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Product names, quantities, and total price including shipping and taxes (if applicable).
You may pay for Mail Order by cheque or money order (payable to Linkhorn Music). If paying by personal cheque, please note that your order will be held until the cheque is cleared by our bank (up to 2 weeks). We also have been known to accept well-concealed US cash, however if you send cash please understand that it's at your own risk! Please mail your payment, along with the order printout, to:
P.O. Box 90024, 1488 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON, M6K 1T0, Canada
If you have any questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes on Credit Cards
We accept Visa cards only at this time.
- Orders paid by Visa will be calculated in US Dollars and converted to your home currency on your monthly statement
- To insure against the loss, misuse and alteration of the credit card information under our control, Linkhorn.com is a secure site utilizing SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128-bit encryption.
You may pay by check or money order for orders by mail (see Mail Order details above).
Shipping & handling fees (US$)
|Number of items
||US & Canada
|2 or more
LINKHORN has been selling music CDs by mail order since 2000, and we have experienced excellent performance using international postal agencies. For this reason, and to keep your total price affordable, we offer only postal shipping at this time. Here are the details:
Linkhorn Records is not responsible for any duties, customs or taxes (which vary from country to country) that may be incurred.
- Your order of in stock merchandise will generally ship within 24 hours of receipt of order. On credit card orders, an item will not be charged to your account until shipped. Orders received over the weekend and on holidays will be processed the following business day.
- US shipments are Air Mail (USA Letter-post or Small Parcel). Delivery is typically 3 to 7 business days.
- International shipments are Air Mail (International Letter-post or Small Parcel). Delivery is typically 5 to 10 business days.
- Canadian orders ship via Lettermail or Regular Parcel, and utilize a vast network of 15,000 Canadian letter carrier routes and over 550 daily domestic flights to move quickly, except around Christmas time.
Linkhorn Records collects 8% provincial sales tax (PST) only from residents of Ontario, Canada. In all other regions, no taxes will be applied.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & STATUS
Upon completing your order you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
To check on the status of your order, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
If an item you ordered is on backorder, then we will hold your order for approximately 7 working days until that item is in stock. You will be notified by email when backorder status occurs.
If the hold period is expected to be longer than 7 working days, then we may ship your order incomplete and ship the backordered item later, at no extra charge to you.
If an item is out of stock, you will not be charged for that item.
If an order is lost, it must be reported within 90 days from placing the order to ensure quality service. Linkhorn Records is not responsible for lost orders that are not reported within the 90-day time period.
If you have received damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise, we will gladly replace it without additional charges.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and the merchandise is unopened with the shrink-wrap intact, we will be happy to accept a return or exchange it for you. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable and you will be responsible for all costs associated with return shipment. If you wish to have a refund, it will be credited to the credit card used in your purchase, or in the case of mail orders, refunds will be made by check or money order.
Please return the merchandise within 30 days of receipt and indicate on the back of the invoice, or in an attached letter, why you are returning it and what you would like us to do. You should also ensure that your name, full mailing address, daytime phone number, and order confirmation number are included in your return documentation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number prior to shipping any merchandise back to us.
Shipping charges will only be refunded in the event that the error was at the fault of Linkhorn. In the case of a customer giving an insufficient address and the package being returned, the customer will be charged to resend the package with the correct address.
All returns should be sent postage paid to the following address:
P.O. Box 90024, 1488 Queen St. W.
Toronto, ON, M6K 1T0, Canada